The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4604|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||l(m|| ||Ma`al|
| ||falsehood, treachery, trespass, unfaithful, unfaithful act, unfaithful deeds, unfaithfully, unfaithfulness, very unfaithful|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Nu 5:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Speak to the sons of Israel, 'When a man or woman commits any of the sins of mankind, acting unfaithfully against the LORD, and that person is guilty,
- Nu 5:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them, 'If any man's wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him,
- Nu 5:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'When he has made her drink the water, then it shall come about, if she has defiled herself and has been unfaithful to her husband, that the water which brings a curse will go into her and cause bitterness, and her abdomen will swell and her thigh will waste away, and the woman will become a curse among her people.
- Nu 31:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Behold, these caused the sons of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, so the plague was among the congregation of the LORD.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ma`al". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".