The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4643|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||r#(m|| ||Ma`aser|
| ||tenth, tenth part, tithe, tithes, tithing|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Ch 31:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- As soon as the order spread, the sons of Israel provided in abundance the first fruits of grain, new wine, oil, honey and of all the produce of the field; and they brought in abundantly the tithe of all.
- 2Ch 31:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The sons of Israel and Judah who lived in the cities of Judah also brought in the tithe of oxen and sheep, and the tithe of sacred gifts which were consecrated to the LORD their God, and placed them in heaps.
- 2Ch 31:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They faithfully brought in the contributions and the tithes and the consecrated things; and Conaniah the Levite was the officer in charge of them and his brother Shimei was second.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ma`aser". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".