The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4643|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||r#(m|| ||Ma`aser|
| ||tenth, tenth part, tithe, tithing|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Ne 10:37 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And that we should bring the firstfruits of our dough, and our offerings, and the fruit of all manner of trees, of wine and of oil, unto the priests, to the chambers of the house of our God; and the tithes of our ground unto the Levites, that the same Levites might have the tithes in all the cities of our tillage.
- Ne 10:38 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the priest the son of Aaron shall be with the Levites, when the Levites take tithes: and the Levites shall bring up the tithe of the tithes unto the house of our God, to the chambers, into the treasure house.
- Ne 12:44 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And at that time were some appointed over the chambers for the treasures, for the offerings, for the firstfruits, and for the tithes, to gather into them out of the fields of the cities the portions of the law for the priests and Levites: for Judah rejoiced for the priests and for the Levites that waited.
- Ne 13:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he had prepared for him a great chamber, where aforetime they laid the meat offerings, the frankincense, and the vessels, and the tithes of the corn, the new wine, and the oil, which was commanded to be given to the Levites, and the singers, and the porters; and the offerings of the priests.
- Ne 13:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then brought all Judah the tithe of the corn and the new wine and the oil unto the treasuries.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ma`aser". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".