The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4643|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||r#(m|| ||Ma`aser|
| ||tenth, tenth part, tithe, tithes, tithing|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Nu 18:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "To the sons of Levi, behold, I have given all the tithe in Israel for an inheritance, in return for their service which they perform, the service of the tent of meeting.
- Nu 18:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "For the tithe of the sons of Israel, which they offer as an offering to the LORD, I have given to the Levites for an inheritance; thereforeI have said concerning them, 'They shall have no inheritance among the sons of Israel .'"
- Nu 18:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Moreover, you shall speak to the Levites and say to them, 'When you take from the sons of Israel the tithe whichI have given you from them for your inheritance, then you shall present an offering from it to the LORD, a tithe of the tithe.
- Nu 18:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'So you shall also present an offering to the LORD from your tithes, which you receive from the sons of Israel; and from it you shall give the LORD'S offering to Aaron the priest.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ma`aser". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".