The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4682|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hccm|| ||Matstsah|
| ||cakes, unleavened, unleavened bread, without leaven|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Nu 6:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And a basket of unleavened bread, cakes of fine flour mingled with oil, and wafers of unleavened bread anointed with oil, and their meat offering, and their drink offerings.
- Nu 6:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he shall offer the ram for a sacrifice of peace offerings unto the LORD, with the basket of unleavened bread: the priest shall offer also his meat offering, and his drink offering.
- Nu 6:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the priest shall take the sodden shoulder of the ram, and one unleavened cake out of the basket, and one unleavened wafer, and shall put them upon the hands of the Nazarite, after the hair of his separation is shaven:
- Nu 9:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The fourteenth day of the second month at even they shall keep it, and eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs.
- Nu 28:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And in the fifteenth day of this month is the feast: seven days shall unleavened bread be eaten.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Matstsah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".