The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4687|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hwcm|| ||Mitsvah|
| ||command, commanded, commandment, commandments, commands, obligation, prescribed, terms, things, tradition, what|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Ch 28:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'I will establish his kingdom forever if he resolutely performs My commandments and My ordinances, as is done now .'
- 1Ch 28:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "So now, in the sight of all Israel, the assembly of the LORD, and in the hearing of our God, observe and seek after all the commandments of the LORD your God so that you may possess the good land and bequeath it to your sons after you forever.
- 1Ch 29:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and give to my son Solomon a perfect heart to keep Your commandments, Your testimonies and Your statutes, and to do them all, and to build the temple, for whichI have made provision ."
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mitsvah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".