The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4687|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hwcm|| ||Mitsvah|
| ||command, commanded, commandment, commandments, commands, obligation, prescribed, terms, things, tradition, what|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Ex 15:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And He said, "If you will give earnest heed to the voice of the LORD your God, and do what is right in His sight, and give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you whichI have put on the Egyptians; for I, the LORD, am your healer ."
- Ex 16:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then the LORD said to Moses, "How long do you refuse to keep My commandments and My instructions?
- Ex 20:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- but showing lovingkindness to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
- Ex 24:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now the LORD said to Moses, "Come up to Me on the mountain and remain there, andI will give you the stone tablets with the law and the commandment whichI have written for their instruction ."
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mitsvah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".