The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4687|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hwcm|| ||Mitsvah|
| ||command, commanded, commandment, commandments, commands, obligation, prescribed, terms, things, tradition, what|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Ezr 7:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now this is the copy of the decree which King Artaxerxes gave to Ezra the priest, the scribe, learned in the words of the commandments of the LORD and His statutes to Israel:
- Ezr 9:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Now, our God, what shall we say after this? For we have forsaken Your commandments,
- Ezr 9:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- shall we again break Your commandments and intermarry with the peoples who commit these abominations? Would You not be angry with us to the point of destruction, until there is no remnant nor any who escape?
- Ezr 10:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "So now let us make a covenant with our God to put away all the wives and their children, according to the counsel of my lord and of those who tremble at the commandment of our God; and let it be done according to the law.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mitsvah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".