The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4692|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rwcm|| ||Matsowr|
| ||besieged, defense, fortified, fortress, rampart, siege, siegeworks|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Eze 4:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Then lay siege against it, build a siege wall, raise up a ramp, pitch camps and place battering rams against it all around.
- Eze 4:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Then get yourself an iron plate and set it up as an iron wall between you and the city, and set your face toward it so that it is under siege, and besiege it. This is a sign to the house of Israel.
- Eze 4:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Then you shall set your face toward the siege of Jerusalem with your arm bared and prophesy against it.
- Eze 4:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Now behold, I will put ropes on you so that you cannot turn from one side to the other until you have completed the days of your siege.
- Eze 5:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "One third you shall burn in the fire at the center of the city, when the days of the siege are completed. Then you shall take one third and strike it with the sword all around the city, and one third you shall scatter to the wind; andI will unsheathe a sword behind them.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Matsowr". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".