The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4692|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rwcm|| ||Matsowr|
| ||besieged, besieged + (0935), bulwarks, defence, fenced, fortress, hold, siege, strong, tower|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Eze 4:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And lay siege against it, and build a fort against it, and cast a mount against it; set the camp also against it, and set battering rams against it round about.
- Eze 4:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Moreover take thou unto thee an iron pan, and set it for a wall of iron between thee and the city: and set thy face against it, and it shall be besieged, and thou shalt lay siege against it. This shall be a sign to the house of Israel.
- Eze 4:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Therefore thou shalt set thy face toward the siege of Jerusalem, and thine arm shall be uncovered, and thou shalt prophesy against it.
- Eze 4:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And, behold,I will lay bands upon thee, and thou shalt not turn thee from one side to another, till thou hast ended the days of thy siege.
- Eze 5:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thou shalt burn with fire a third part in the midst of the city, when the days of the siege are fulfilled: and thou shalt take a third part, and smite about it with a knife: and a third part thou shalt scatter in the wind; andI will draw out a sword after them.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Matsowr". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".