The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4709|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hpcm|| ||Mitspah|
| ||Mizpah, Mizpeh|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- 1Sa 7:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they gathered together to Mizpeh, and drew water, and poured it out before the LORD, and fasted on that day, and said there, We have sinned against the LORD. And Samuel judged the children of Israel in Mizpeh.
- 1Sa 7:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the men of Israel went out of Mizpeh, and pursued the Philistines, and smote them, until they came under Bethcar.
- 1Sa 7:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then Samuel took a stone, and set it between Mizpeh and Shen, and called the name of it Ebenezer, saying, Hitherto hath the LORD helped us.
- 1Sa 7:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he went from year to year in circuit to Bethel, and Gilgal, and Mizpeh, and judged Israel in all those places.
- 1Sa 10:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Samuel called the people together unto the LORD to Mizpeh;
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mitspah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".