The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4709|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hpcm|| ||Mitspah|
| ||Mizpah, Mizpeh|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 8 Verses|
- Jud 10:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then the children of Ammon were gathered together, and encamped in Gilead. And the children of Israel assembled themselves together, and encamped in Mizpeh.
- Jud 11:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then Jephthah went with the elders of Gilead, and the people made him head and captain over them: and Jephthah uttered all his words before the LORD in Mizpeh.
- Jud 11:34 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Jephthah came to Mizpeh unto his house, and, behold, his daughter came out to meet him with timbrels and with dances: and she was his only child; beside her he had neither son nor daughter.
- Jud 20:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then all the children of Israel went out, and the congregation was gathered together as one man, from Dan even to Beersheba, with the land of Gilead, unto the LORD in Mizpeh.
- Jud 20:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- (Now the children of Benjamin heard that the children of Israel were gone up to Mizpeh.) Then said the children of Israel, Tell us, how was this wickedness?
- Jud 21:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now the men of Israel had sworn in Mizpeh, saying, There shall not any of us give his daughter unto Benjamin to wife.
- Jud 21:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the children of Israel said, Who is there among all the tribes of Israel that came not up with the congregation unto the LORD? For they had made a great oath concerning him that came not up to the LORD to Mizpeh, saying, He shall surely be put to death.
- Jud 21:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they said, What one is there of the tribes of Israel that came not up to Mizpeh to the LORD? And, behold, there came none to the camp from Jabeshgilead to the assembly.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mitspah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".