The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4709|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hpcm|| ||Mitspah|
| ||Mizpah, Mizpeh|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ne 3:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Next to them Melatiah the Gibeonite and Jadon the Meronothite, the men of Gibeon and of Mizpah, also made repairs for the official seat of the governor of the province beyond the River.
- Ne 3:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Shallum the son of Col-hozeh, the official of the district of Mizpah, repaired the Fountain Gate. He built it, covered it and hung its doors with its bolts and its bars, and the wall of the Pool of Shelah at the king's garden as far as the steps that descend from the city of David.
- Ne 3:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Next to him Ezer the son of Jeshua, the official of Mizpah, repaired another section in front of the ascent of the armory at the Angle.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mitspah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".