The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4758|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||h)rm|| ||Mar'eh|
| ||appear, appearance, appears, desires, face, form, good-looking, impressive, like, looked, looking, openly, pattern, saw, see, sight, something, vision, what...see, who looked|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Sa 11:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now when evening came David arose from his bed and walked around on the roof of the king's house, and from the roof he saw a woman bathing; and the woman was very beautiful in appearance.
- 2Sa 14:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- To Absalom there were born three sons, and one daughter whose name was Tamar; she was a woman of beautiful appearance.
- 2Sa 23:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He killed an Egyptian, an impressive man. Now the Egyptian had a spear in his hand, but he went down to him with a club and snatched the spear from the Egyptian's hand and killed him with his own spear.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mar'eh". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".