The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4758|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||h)rm|| ||Mar'eh|
| ||appearance, countenance, fair + (02896), favoured, look upon, misc, sight, vision|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Sa 11:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon.
- 2Sa 14:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And unto Absalom there were born three sons, and one daughter, whose name was Tamar: she was a woman of a fair countenance.
- 2Sa 23:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he slew an Egyptian, a goodly man: and the Egyptian had a spear in his hand; but he went down to him with a staff, and plucked the spear out of the Egyptian's hand, and slew him with his own spear.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mar'eh". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".