The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4758|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||h)rm|| ||Mar'eh|
| ||appearance, countenance, fair + (02896), favoured, look upon, misc, sight, vision|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 11 Verses|
- Da 1:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the Chaldeans.
- Da 1:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then let our countenances be looked upon before thee, and the countenance of the children that eat of the portion of the king's meat: and as thou seest, deal with thy servants.
- Da 1:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And at the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king's meat.
- Da 8:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it came to pass, when I, evenI Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.
- Da 8:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.
- Da 8:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.
- Da 8:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterwardI rose up, and did the king's business; andI was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.
- Da 9:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, andI am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision.
- Da 10:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a thing was revealed unto Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar; and the thing was true, but the time appointed was long: and he understood the thing, and had understanding of the vision.
- Da 10:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.
- Da 10:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then there came again and touched me one like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me,
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mar'eh". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".