The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4758|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||h)rm|| ||Mar'eh|
| ||appear, appearance, appears, desires, face, form, good-looking, impressive, like, looked, looking, openly, pattern, saw, see, sight, something, vision, what...see, who looked|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Nu 8:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now this was the workmanship of the lampstand, hammered work of gold; from its base to its flowers it was hammered work; according to the pattern which the LORD had showed Moses, so he made the lampstand.
- Nu 9:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now on the day that the tabernacle was erected the cloud covered the tabernacle, the tent of the testimony, and in the evening it was like the appearance of fire over the tabernacle, until morning.
- Nu 9:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So it was continuously; the cloud would cover it by day, and the appearance of fire by night.
- Nu 12:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- With himI speak mouth to mouth, Even openly, and not in dark sayings, And he beholds the form of the LORD. Why then were you not afraid To speak against My servant, against Moses ?"
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mar'eh". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".