The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4758|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||h)rm|| ||Mar'eh|
| ||appearance, countenance, fair + (02896), favoured, look upon, misc, sight, vision|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Nu 8:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And this work of the candlestick was of beaten gold, unto the shaft thereof, unto the flowers thereof, was beaten work: according unto the pattern which the LORD had shewed Moses, so he made the candlestick.
- Nu 9:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And on the day that the tabernacle was reared up the cloud covered the tabernacle, namely, the tent of the testimony: and at even there was upon the tabernacle as it were the appearance of fire, until the morning.
- Nu 9:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So it was alway: the cloud covered it by day, and the appearance of fire by night.
- Nu 12:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- With him willI speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mar'eh". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".