The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 477|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||(#yl)|| ||'Eliysha`|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Ki 19:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Jehu the son of Nimshi shalt thou anoint to be king over Israel: and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abelmeholah shalt thou anoint to be prophet in thy room.
- 1Ki 19:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it shall come to pass, that him that escapeth the sword of Hazael shall Jehu slay: and him that escapeth from the sword of Jehu shall Elisha slay.
- 1Ki 19:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So he departed thence, and found Elisha the son of Shaphat, who was plowing with twelve yoke of oxen before him, and he with the twelfth: and Elijah passed by him, and cast his mantle upon him.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for 'Eliysha`". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".