The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4806|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)yrm|| ||M@riy'|
| ||fat beast, fat cattle, fatling, fed beast|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Ki 1:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Adonijah slew sheep and oxen and fat cattle by the stone of Zoheleth, which is by Enrogel, and called all his brethren the king's sons, and all the men of Judah the king's servants:
- 1Ki 1:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he hath slain oxen and fat cattle and sheep in abundance, and hath called all the sons of the king, and Abiathar the priest, and Joab the captain of the host: but Solomon thy servant hath he not called.
- 1Ki 1:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For he is gone down this day, and hath slain oxen and fat cattle and sheep in abundance, and hath called all the king's sons, and the captains of the host, and Abiathar the priest; and, behold, they eat and drink before him, and say, God save king Adonijah.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for M@riy'". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".