The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4855|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)##m|| ||Mashsha'|
| ||exaction, usury|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ne 5:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I consulted with myself and contended with the nobles and the rulers and said to them, "You are exacting usury, each from his brother !" Therefore,I held a great assembly against them.
- Ne 5:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "And likewise I, my brothers and my servants are lending them money and grain. Please, let us leave off this usury.
- Ne 10:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- As for the peoples of the land who bring wares or any grain on the sabbath day to sell, we will not buy from them on the sabbath or a holy day; and we will forego the crops the seventh year and the exaction of every debt.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mashsha'". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".