The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4931|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||trm#m|| ||Mishmereth|
| ||allegiance, charge, duties, duty, guard, guard post, guards, keep, kept, obligation, obligations, offices, posts, safe, service, service divisions, watch, worship|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Le 8:35 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "At the doorway of the tent of meeting, moreover, you shall remain day and night for seven days and keep the charge of the LORD, so that you will not die, for soI have been commanded ."
- Le 18:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'Thus you are to keep My charge, that you do not practice any of the abominable customs which have been practiced before you, so as not to defile yourselves with them;I am the LORD your God .'"
- Le 22:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'They shall therefore keep My charge, so that they will not bear sin because of it and die thereby because they profane it;I am the LORD who sanctifies them.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mishmereth". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".