The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5038|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hlbn|| ||N@belah|
| ||body, carcase, dead body, dead of itself, died, dieth of itself|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- De 14:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.
- De 14:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Ye shall not eat of any thing that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.
- De 21:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.
- De 28:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for N@belah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".