The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5087|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rdn|| ||Nadar|
| ||made, make, make vows, makes, takes, vow, vowed, vowing, vows, you will vow|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- De 12:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "You are not allowed to eat within your gates the tithe of your grain or new wine or oil, or the firstborn of your herd or flock, or any of your votive offerings which you vow, or your freewill offerings, or the contribution of your hand.
- De 23:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "When you make a vow to the LORD your God, you shall not delay to pay it, for it would be sin in you, and the LORD your God will surely require it of you.
- De 23:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "However, if you refrain from vowing, it would not be sin in you.
- De 23:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "You shall be careful to perform what goes out from your lips, just as you have voluntarily vowed to the LORD your God, what you have promised.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Nadar". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".