The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5087|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rdn|| ||Nadar|
| ||made, vow|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- De 12:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then there shall be a place which the LORD your God shall choose to cause his name to dwell there; thither shall ye bring all thatI command you; your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, your tithes, and the heave offering of your hand, and all your choice vows which ye vow unto the LORD:
- De 12:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thou mayest not eat within thy gates the tithe of thy corn, or of thy wine, or of thy oil, or the firstlings of thy herds or of thy flock, nor any of thy vows which thou vowest, nor thy freewill offerings, or heave offering of thine hand:
- De 23:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- When thou shalt vow a vow unto the LORD thy God, thou shalt not slack to pay it: for the LORD thy God will surely require it of thee; and it would be sin in thee.
- De 23:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But if thou shalt forbear to vow, it shall be no sin in thee.
- De 23:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- That which is gone out of thy lips thou shalt keep and perform; even a freewill offering, according as thou hast vowed unto the LORD thy God, which thou hast promised with thy mouth.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Nadar". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".