The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5088|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rdn|| ||Neder|
| ||vow, vowed|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Le 7:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But if the sacrifice of his offering be a vow, or a voluntary offering, it shall be eaten the same day that he offereth his sacrifice: and on the morrow also the remainder of it shall be eaten:
- Le 22:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Speak unto Aaron, and to his sons, and unto all the children of Israel, and say unto them, Whatsoever he be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers in Israel, that will offer his oblation for all his vows, and for all his freewill offerings, which they will offer unto the LORD for a burnt offering;
- Le 22:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And whosoever offereth a sacrifice of peace offerings unto the LORD to accomplish his vow, or a freewill offering in beeves or sheep, it shall be perfect to be accepted; there shall be no blemish therein.
- Le 22:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Either a bullock or a lamb that hath any thing superfluous or lacking in his parts, that mayest thou offer for a freewill offering; but for a vow it shall not be accepted.
- Le 23:38 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Beside the sabbaths of the LORD, and beside your gifts, and beside all your vows, and beside all your freewill offerings, which ye give unto the LORD.
- Le 27:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When a man shall make a singular vow, the persons shall be for the LORD by thy estimation.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Neder". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".