The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5157|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||lxn|| ||Nachal|
| ||allotted, apportion, apportion for inheritance, apportion the inheritance, apportioned, apportioned for an inheritance, apportioning for inheritance, bequeath, distributed, divide, divide it for an inheritance, endow, endowed, gave, gave inheritance, give, give as a possession, give inheritance, give...possession, have, have an inheritance, inherit, inheritance, inherited, inherits, leaves an inheritance, possess, possess them as an inheritance, possessed, possesses, possession, receive inheritance, received, received inheritance, take, take possession, wills|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jer 3:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "In those days the house of Judah will walk with the house of Israel, and they will come together from the land of the north to the land thatI gave your fathers as an inheritance.
- Jer 12:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thus says the LORD concerning all My wicked neighbors who strike at the inheritance with whichI have endowed My people Israel, "BeholdI am about to uproot them from their land and will uproot the house of Judah from among them.
- Jer 16:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- O LORD, my strength and my stronghold, And my refuge in the day of distress, To You the nations will come From the ends of the earth and say, "Our fathers have inherited nothing but falsehood, Futility and things of no profit ."
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Nachal". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".