The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5262|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||jsn|| ||Necek|
| ||drink, drink offering, drink offerings, libations, molten image, molten images|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ex 29:40 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and there shall be one-tenth of an ephah of fine flour mixed with one-fourth of a hin of beaten oil, and one-fourth of a hin of wine for a drink offering with one lamb.
- Ex 29:41 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "The other lamb you shall offer at twilight, and shall offer with it the same grain offering and the same drink offering as in the morning, for a soothing aroma, an offering by fire to the LORD.
- Ex 30:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "You shall not offer any strange incense on this altar, or burnt offering or meal offering; and you shall not pour out a drink offering on it.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Necek". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".