The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5262|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||jsn|| ||Necek|
| ||cover withal, image, offering|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Joe 1:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The meat offering and the drink offering is cut off from the house of the LORD; the priests, the LORD'S ministers, mourn.
- Joe 1:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Gird yourselves, and lament, ye priests: howl, ye ministers of the altar: come, lie all night in sackcloth, ye ministers of my God: for the meat offering and the drink offering is withholden from the house of your God.
- Joe 2:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the LORD your God?
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Necek". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".