The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5324|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||bcn|| ||Natsab|
| ||Huzzab, appointed, deputy, erected, establish, misc, officers, set, set up, stand, upright|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Sa 13:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then the king arose, and tare his garments, and lay on the earth; and all his servants stood by with their clothes rent.
- 2Sa 18:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they took Absalom, and cast him into a great pit in the wood, and laid a very great heap of stones upon him: and all Israel fled every one to his tent.
- 2Sa 18:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now Absalom in his lifetime had taken and reared up for himself a pillar, which is in the king's dale: for he said, I have no son to keep my name in remembrance: and he called the pillar after his own name: and it is called unto this day, Absalom's place.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Natsab". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".