The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5327|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hcn|| ||Natsah|
| ||contended, destroyed, fighting, fled, laid waste, ruinous, ruins, struggle, struggled, struggled together, struggling|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Jer 2:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "The young lions have roared at him, They have roared loudly. And they have made his land a waste; His cities have been destroyed, without inhabitant.
- Jer 4:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "A lion has gone up from his thicket, And a destroyer of nations has set out; He has gone out from his place To make your land a waste. Your cities will be ruins Without inhabitant.
- Jer 9:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "For the mountainsI will take up a weeping and wailing, And for the pastures of the wilderness a dirge, Because they are laid waste so that no one passes through, And the lowing of the cattle is not heard; Both the birds of the sky and the beasts have fled; they are gone.
- Jer 9:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Who is the wise man that may understand this? And who is he to whom the mouth of the LORD has spoken, that he may declare it? Why is the land ruined, laid waste like a desert, so that no one passes through?
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Natsah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".