The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5377|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)#n|| ||Nasha'|
| ||beguiled me, deceive, greatly, seize, utterly|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Jer 4:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.
- Jer 23:39 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, andI will forsake you, and the city thatI gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence:
- Jer 29:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed.
- Jer 37:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thus saith the LORD; Deceive not yourselves, saying, The Chaldeans shall surely depart from us: for they shall not depart.
- Jer 49:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart,O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle,I will bring thee down from thence, saith the LORD.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Nasha'". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".