The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5392|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||j#n|| ||Neshek|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Eze 18:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- if he does not lend money on interest or take increase, if he keeps his hand from iniquity and executes true justice between man and man,
- Eze 18:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- he lends money on interest and takes increase; will he live? He will not live! He has committed all these abominations, he will surely be put to death; his blood will be on his own head.
- Eze 18:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- he keeps his hand from the poor, does not take interest or increase, but executes My ordinances, and walks in My statutes; he will not die for his father's iniquity, he will surely live.
- Eze 22:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "In you they have taken bribes to shed blood; you have taken interest and profits, and you have injured your neighbors for gain by oppression, and you have forgotten Me," declares the Lord GOD.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Neshek". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".