The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5392|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||j#n|| ||Neshek|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Eze 18:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He that hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, that hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true judgment between man and man,
- Eze 18:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Hath given forth upon usury, and hath taken increase: shall he then live? he shall not live: he hath done all these abominations; he shall surely die; his blood shall be upon him.
- Eze 18:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- That hath taken off his hand from the poor, that hath not received usury nor increase, hath executed my judgments, hath walked in my statutes; he shall not die for the iniquity of his father, he shall surely live.
- Eze 22:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- In thee have they taken gifts to shed blood; thou hast taken usury and increase, and thou hast greedily gained of thy neighbours by extortion, and hast forgotten me, saith the Lord GOD.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Neshek". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".