The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5394|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||l#n|| ||Nashal|
| ||clear away, cleared, clears away, drop off, remove, slips off|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- De 7:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "When the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you,
- De 7:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "The LORD your God will clear away these nations before you little by little; you will not be able to put an end to them quickly, for the wild beasts would grow too numerous for you.
- De 19:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- as when a man goes into the forest with his friend to cut wood, and his hand swings the axe to cut down the tree, and the iron head slips off the handle and strikes his friend so that he dies --he may flee to one of these cities and live;
- De 28:40 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "You shall have olive trees throughout your territory but you will not anoint yourself with the oil, for your olives will drop off.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Nashal". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".