The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5394|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||l#n|| ||Nashal|
| ||cast, cast out, drive, loose, put off, put out, slip|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- De 7:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;
- De 7:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the LORD thy God will put out those nations before thee by little and little: thou mayest not consume them at once, lest the beasts of the field increase upon thee.
- De 19:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- As when a man goeth into the wood with his neighbour to hew wood, and his hand fetcheth a stroke with the axe to cut down the tree, and the head slippeth from the helve, and lighteth upon his neighbour, that he die; he shall flee unto one of those cities, and live:
- De 28:40 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not anoint thyself with the oil; for thine olive shall cast his fruit.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Nashal". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".