The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5404|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||r#n|| ||Nesher|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Eze 1:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.
- Eze 10:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.
- Eze 17:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD;A great eagle with great wings, longwinged, full of feathers, which had divers colours, came unto Lebanon, and took the highest branch of the cedar:
- Eze 17:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- There was also another great eagle with great wings and many feathers: and, behold, this vine did bend her roots toward him, and shot forth her branches toward him, that he might water it by the furrows of her plantation.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Nesher". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".