The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5422|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||utn|| ||Nathats|
| ||break, broke down, broken, broken down, demolish, destroy, pull down, pulled down, razed, smashed, tear down, tore down, torn down|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- 2Ki 10:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They also broke down the sacred pillar of Baal and broke down the house of Baal, and made it a latrine to this day.
- 2Ki 11:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- All the people of the land went to the house of Baal, and tore it down; his altars and his images they broke in pieces thoroughly, and killed Mattan the priest of Baal before the altars. And the priest appointed officers over the house of the LORD.
- 2Ki 23:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He also broke down the houses of the male cult prostitutes which were in the house of the LORD, where the women were weaving hangings for the Asherah.
- 2Ki 23:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then he brought all the priests from the cities of Judah, and defiled the high places where the priests had burned incense, from Geba to Beersheba; and he broke down the high places of the gates which were at the entrance of the gate of Joshua the governor of the city, which were on one's left at the city gate.
- 2Ki 23:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The altars which were on the roof, the upper chamber of Ahaz, which the kings of Judah had made, and the altars which Manasseh had made in the two courts of the house of the LORD, the king broke down; and he smashed them there and threw their dust into the brook Kidron.
- 2Ki 23:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Furthermore, the altar that was at Bethel and the high place which Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel sin, had made, even that altar and the high place he broke down. Then he demolished its stones, ground them to dust, and burned the Asherah.
- 2Ki 25:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So all the army of the Chaldeans who were with the captain of the guard broke down the walls around Jerusalem.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Nathats". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".