The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5422|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||utn|| ||Nathats|
| ||beat down, break down, break out, cast down, destroy, overthrow, pull down, throw down|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- 2Ki 10:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they brake down the image of Baal, and brake down the house of Baal, and made it a draught house unto this day.
- 2Ki 11:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And all the people of the land went into the house of Baal, and brake it down; his altars and his images brake they in pieces thoroughly, and slew Mattan the priest of Baal before the altars. And the priest appointed officers over the house of the LORD.
- 2Ki 23:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove.
- 2Ki 23:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he brought all the priests out of the cities of Judah, and defiled the high places where the priests had burned incense, from Geba to Beersheba, and brake down the high places of the gates that were in the entering in of the gate of Joshua the governor of the city, which were on a man's left hand at the gate of the city.
- 2Ki 23:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the altars that were on the top of the upper chamber of Ahaz, which the kings of Judah had made, and the altars which Manasseh had made in the two courts of the house of the LORD, did the king beat down, and brake them down from thence, and cast the dust of them into the brook Kidron.
- 2Ki 23:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Moreover the altar that was at Bethel, and the high place which Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin, had made, both that altar and the high place he brake down, and burned the high place, and stamped it small to powder, and burned the grove.
- 2Ki 25:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And all the army of the Chaldees, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down the walls of Jerusalem round about.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Nathats". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".