The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5422|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||utn|| ||Nathats|
| ||break, broke down, broken, broken down, demolish, destroy, pull down, pulled down, razed, smashed, tear down, tore down, torn down|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Eze 16:39 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "I will also give you into the hands of your lovers, and they will tear down your shrines, demolish your high places, strip you of your clothing, take away your jewels, and will leave you naked and bare.
- Eze 26:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "The blow of his battering rams he will direct against your walls, and with his axes he will break down your towers.
- Eze 26:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Also they will make a spoil of your riches and a prey of your merchandise, break down your walls and destroy your pleasant houses, and throw your stones and your timbers and your debris into the water.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Nathats". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".