The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5422|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||utn|| ||Nathats|
| ||break, broke down, broken, broken down, demolish, destroy, pull down, pulled down, razed, smashed, tear down, tore down, torn down|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- Jer 1:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "See, I have appointed you this day over the nations and over the kingdoms, To pluck up and to break down, To destroy and to overthrow, To build and to plant ."
- Jer 4:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I looked, and behold, the fruitful land was a wilderness, And all its cities were pulled down Before the LORD, before His fierce anger.
- Jer 18:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "At one momentI might speak concerning a nation or concerning a kingdom to uproot, to pull down, or to destroy it;
- Jer 31:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "AsI have watched over them to pluck up, to break down, to overthrow, to destroy and to bring disaster, soI will watch over them to build and to plant ," declares the LORD.
- Jer 33:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "For thus says the LORD God of Israel concerning the houses of this city, and concerning the houses of the kings of Judah which are broken down to make a defense against the siege ramps and against the sword,
- Jer 39:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The Chaldeans also burned with fire the king's palace and the houses of the people, and they broke down the walls of Jerusalem.
- Jer 52:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So all the army of the Chaldeans who were with the captain of the guard broke down all the walls around Jerusalem.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Nathats". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".