The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5422|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||utn|| ||Nathats|
| ||beat down, break down, break out, cast down, destroy, overthrow, pull down, throw down|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 8 Verses|
- Jud 2:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And ye shall make no league with the inhabitants of this land; ye shall throw down their altars: but ye have not obeyed my voice: why have ye done this?
- Jud 6:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And when the men of the city arose early in the morning, behold, the altar of Baal was cast down, and the grove was cut down that was by it, and the second bullock was offered upon the altar that was built.
- Jud 6:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then the men of the city said unto Joash, Bring out thy son, that he may die: because he hath cast down the altar of Baal, and because he hath cut down the grove that was by it.
- Jud 6:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Joash said unto all that stood against him, Will ye plead for Baal? will ye save him? he that will plead for him, let him be put to death whilst it is yet morning: if he be a god, let him plead for himself, because one hath cast down his altar.
- Jud 6:32 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Therefore on that day he called him Jerubbaal, saying, Let Baal plead against him, because he hath thrown down his altar.
- Jud 8:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he spake also unto the men of Penuel, saying, WhenI come again in peace,I will break down this tower.
- Jud 8:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he beat down the tower of Penuel, and slew the men of the city.
- Jud 9:45 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Abimelech fought against the city all that day; and he took the city, and slew the people that was therein, and beat down the city, and sowed it with salt.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Nathats". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".