The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5423|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qtn|| ||Nathaq|
| ||break, break in sunder, break off, burst in sunder, draw, drawn, drawn away, lifted up, pluck, pluck off, plucked away, pull out, root out|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Isa 5:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- None shall be weary nor stumble among them; none shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken:
- Isa 33:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Look upon Zion, the city of our solemnities: thine eyes shall see Jerusalem a quiet habitation, a tabernacle that shall not be taken down; not one of the stakes thereof shall ever be removed, neither shall any of the cords thereof be broken.
- Isa 58:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Is not this the fast thatI have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Nathaq". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".