The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5423|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qtn|| ||Nathaq|
| ||break, broke apart, broken, burst, drag off, draw away, drawn away, lifted, pull, pull off, separated, snapped, snaps, tear, tear apart, tear off, tore off, torn, torn apart|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- Jer 2:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "For long agoI broke your yoke And tore off your bonds; But you said, 'I will not serve !' For on every high hill And under every green tree You have lain down as a harlot.
- Jer 5:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "I will go to the great And will speak to them, For they know the way of the LORD And the ordinance of their God ." But they too, with one accord, have broken the yoke And burst the bonds.
- Jer 6:29 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The bellows blow fiercely, The lead is consumed by the fire; In vain the refining goes on, But the wicked are not separated.
- Jer 10:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- My tent is destroyed, And all my ropes are broken; My sons have gone from me and are no more. There is no one to stretch out my tent again Or to set up my curtains.
- Jer 12:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But You know me,O LORD; You see me; And You examine my heart's attitude toward You. Drag them off like sheep for the slaughter And set them apart for a day of carnage!
- Jer 22:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "AsI live ," declares the LORD, "even though Coniah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah were a signet ring on My right hand, yetI would pull you off;
- Jer 30:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'It shall come about on that day ,' declares the LORD of hosts, 'thatI will break his yoke from off their neck and will tear off their bonds; and strangers will no longer make them their slaves.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Nathaq". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".