The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5423|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qtn|| ||Nathaq|
| ||break, break in sunder, break off, burst in sunder, draw, drawn, drawn away, lifted up, pluck, pluck off, plucked away, pull out, root out|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- Jer 2:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For of old timeI have broken thy yoke, and burst thy bands; and thou saidst, I will not transgress; when upon every high hill and under every green tree thou wanderest, playing the harlot.
- Jer 5:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I will get me unto the great men, and will speak unto them; for they have known the way of the LORD, and the judgment of their God: but these have altogether broken the yoke, and burst the bonds.
- Jer 6:29 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The bellows are burned, the lead is consumed of the fire; the founder melteth in vain: for the wicked are not plucked away.
- Jer 10:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent any more, and to set up my curtains.
- Jer 12:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But thou,O LORD, knowest me: thou hast seen me, and tried mine heart toward thee: pull them out like sheep for the slaughter, and prepare them for the day of slaughter.
- Jer 22:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AsI live, saith the LORD, though Coniah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah were the signet upon my right hand, yet wouldI pluck thee thence;
- Jer 30:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, thatI will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Nathaq". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".