The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5423|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qtn|| ||Nathaq|
| ||break, broke apart, broken, burst, drag off, draw away, drawn away, lifted, pull, pull off, separated, snapped, snaps, tear, tear apart, tear off, tore off, torn, torn apart|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jos 4:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- It came about when the priests who carried the ark of the covenant of the LORD had come up from the middle of the Jordan, and the soles of the priests' feet were lifted up to the dry ground, that the waters of the Jordan returned to their place, and went over all its banks as before.
- Jos 8:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "They will come out after us until we have drawn them away from the city, for they will say, 'They are fleeing before us as at the first .' So we will flee before them.
- Jos 8:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And all the people who were in the city were called together to pursue them, and they pursued Joshua and were drawn away from the city.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Nathaq". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".