The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5423|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qtn|| ||Nathaq|
| ||break, break in sunder, break off, burst in sunder, draw, drawn, drawn away, lifted up, pluck, pluck off, plucked away, pull out, root out|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jos 4:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it came to pass, when the priests that bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD were come up out of the midst of Jordan, and the soles of the priests' feet were lifted up unto the dry land, that the waters of Jordan returned unto their place, and flowed over all his banks, as they did before.
- Jos 8:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- (For they will come out after us) till we have drawn them from the city; for they will say, They flee before us, as at the first: therefore we will flee before them.
- Jos 8:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And all the people that were in Ai were called together to pursue after them: and they pursued after Joshua, and were drawn away from the city.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Nathaq". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".