The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5423|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qtn|| ||Nathaq|
| ||break, break in sunder, break off, burst in sunder, draw, drawn, drawn away, lifted up, pluck, pluck off, plucked away, pull out, root out|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Jud 16:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now there were men lying in wait, abiding with her in the chamber. And she said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he brake the withs, as a thread of tow is broken when it toucheth the fire. So his strength was not known.
- Jud 16:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Delilah therefore took new ropes, and bound him therewith, and said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And there were liers in wait abiding in the chamber. And he brake them from off his arms like a thread.
- Jud 20:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the children of Benjamin went out against the people, and were drawn away from the city; and they began to smite of the people, and kill, as at other times, in the highways, of which one goeth up to the house of God, and the other to Gibeah in the field, about thirty men of Israel.
- Jud 20:32 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the children of Benjamin said, They are smitten down before us, as at the first. But the children of Israel said, Let us flee, and draw them from the city unto the highways.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Nathaq". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".