The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5483|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||sws|| ||Cuwc|
| ||horse, horse's, horseback, horseman, horses, horses', swallow, swift|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- 2Ch 1:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Solomon's horses were imported from Egypt and from Kue; the king's traders procured them from Kue for a price.
- 2Ch 1:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They imported chariots from Egypt for 600 shekels of silver apiece and horses for 150 apiece, and by the same means they exported them to all the kings of the Hittites and the kings of Aram.
- 2Ch 9:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They brought every man his gift, articles of silver and gold, garments, weapons, spices, horses and mules, so much year by year.
- 2Ch 9:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now Solomon had 4,000 stalls for horses and chariots and 12,000 horsemen, and he stationed them in the chariot cities and with the king in Jerusalem.
- 2Ch 9:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they were bringing horses for Solomon from Egypt and from all countries.
- 2Ch 23:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So they seized her, and when she arrived at the entrance of the Horse Gate of the king's house, they put her to death there.
- 2Ch 25:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then they brought him on horses and buried him with his fathers in the city of Judah.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Cuwc". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".