The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5483|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||sws|| ||Cuwc|
| ||crane, horse, horseback, horseback + (07392), horsehoofs + (06119)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Es 6:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Let the royal apparel be brought which the king useth to wear, and the horse that the king rideth upon, and the crown royal which is set upon his head:
- Es 6:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And let this apparel and horse be delivered to the hand of one of the king's most noble princes, that they may array the man withal whom the king delighteth to honour, and bring him on horseback through the street of the city, and proclaim before him, Thus shall it be done to the man whom the king delighteth to honour.
- Es 6:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then the king said to Haman, Make haste, and take the apparel and the horse, as thou hast said, and do even so to Mordecai the Jew, that sitteth at the king's gate: let nothing fail of all that thou hast spoken.
- Es 6:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then took Haman the apparel and the horse, and arrayed Mordecai, and brought him on horseback through the street of the city, and proclaimed before him, Thus shall it be done unto the man whom the king delighteth to honour.
- Es 8:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he wrote in the king Ahasuerus' name, and sealed it with the king's ring, and sent letters by posts on horseback, and riders on mules, camels, and young dromedaries:
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Cuwc". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".